Sunday, April 28, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!

I know, I know… it’s about time I am getting back to blogging. And it’s not like there hasn’t been much to write about. I find it harder now to sit down at the computer and put thoughts down is all.

So here’s the latest… Todd and I have had a trip booked to Las Vegas for almost a year. We went last year for a week and had a wonderful time. We’ve been dating continually and often for over a year, almost two actually. Linda is fine with that because she has her work and her own dates.

dating

Lately, Linda has been seeing Darryl again. He kind of dropped out of sight for a long time, mostly because of his work and travel not aliening with Linda’s availability. But over the past three months they have been able to rekindle their friendship and are seeing each other exclusively it seems.

ready for the kiss

Of course Linda has known about Todd and my plans for Las Vegas and has encouraged us to go and enjoy ourselves. Imagine my surprise when a few weeks ago Linda announced that she and Darryl were going to go to Las Vegas with us! I guess she had discussed it with Todd and he was fine with it, as long as she and Darryl allowed us our own private time during the week. She assured Todd that we would hardly see the two of them during our vacation.

2 couples

So the four of us are heading out later today for Las Vegas. I am sure I will have lots to tell when we get back. So wish me luck.. in gambling and love!

hug

Beverly

2 comments:

badside said...

Bev, can't wait to find out how the trip went. Hope everyone had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite a bit is up, actually! :)
Look forward to your report,hon!
CD Sara