Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I’ve tried, I’ve really tried…

his choiceI can’t tell you how many times I have sat down to update my blog over the  last year, just to find myself staring blankly at that screen, unable to get my fingers to move on the keyboard. I know I have disappointed many, frustrated a few, and just downright pissed off the rest of you. I started this blog as both an act of therapy for what my life was becoming in my wife-led/crossdressing relationship with Linda as well as an outlet for my creative talent(?).

I have much to tell, to report, to share. On one hand much has happened, yet on the other much as stayed the same. People have come and gone out of our lives, some bonds have strengthen while others have weakened. And like life in general, there have been goods and bads, highs and lows.girlfriend kiss1

Linda and I are still as much in love as we always have been, my feminine side  still gets explored (and exploited). I know I will enjoy the writing experience when I start up again… I just have to DO IT. Who knows, maybe this is just the kick start I needed. I can feel the creative juices starting to build… oops, I was wrong. I just needed to go to the bathroom. Oh well, I will keep working at it.

7 comments:

mysster said...

Beverly,

It's enough to know of your commitment. love these recent pics, especially of the mature, powerful male enlisting the couple.

To be female for him! To clean her out, his spunk all, after she's discovered something i can't fully offer!

Suzanne said...

Bev,

Always nice to see you posting. Move at your own pace :)

Suzanne

katie said...

I am among those who have enjoyed your blog and will continue to do so if you find it in you to post more regularly. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

I have missed you, Beverly, and I hope you will start writing again soon. But, of course, like Suzanne said, at your own pace.

Ariannami said...

Much support and thoughts. Thank you so much for taking the time to connect!

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Bev:

A suggestion from a fellow blogger--just write about your day today. Even if it's largely mundane...that will get things started. You may discover you have more to say than you think.

Dani

cassietrans said...

love your blog, where can i meet couples like yourselves? is there a web site? Kepp up the good work!!
C
xx