Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Back Into It A Little At A Time

I figure the best way to get back into the “blogger habit” is posting a little bit at a time until my creative juices start flowing again. So taking a queue from Saragirl’s wonderful blog (Saragirl’s Sissy Confession), I will start with posting some photos I have found that I really like.At Her Service 

This is how I best serve Linda. I find myself in this position quite often as she likes it even more than me.

Coffee with strap-on - Loversatrisk

I love the relaxed look of this lady. Of course I like what she is wearing even more.

It’s almost like she is saying “alright, let’s get this over with.” 

 

CH13jan1102 I have found myself in this predicament a few times. (I must admit that at times I have found it enjoyable. But don’t tell Linda.)

hj5

Linda used to do this for me but hasn’t done so in a very long time. I am so glad that she still allows me this method of release.

maid at work1I’m still doing my housework, not too often in a maid’s uniform, but always looking my feminine best. I never know who might be dropping in or if Linda is bringing home a guest for dinner.

date night1

Since I am almost always dressed date night5as Beverly when home,  we often are getting ready together, just like two sisters. It has really brought us closer together and we look for ways to help each other out.

Well, that’s just a start. I will try to keep this going. Thanks for staying with me.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Beverly. I am glad you are well. Are you fully recovered from your nasty fall?
I am looking forward to your new entries.

jackie rose said...

Beverly,
It's great to see you back, hope your creative juices start flowing :) This has long been one of my favorite blogs.

Anonymous said...

Great..glad you're back! Will have to write more soon!

Unknown said...

welcome back, keep up the posting they're good to read

jellybean said...

Maybe this is going back to far, but you were doing a story about a guy in Florida and sort of dropped it I believe sometime after you accident.

Love it