Friday, April 4, 2008

Stop the world, I want to get off!


Seems like I just keep getting behind in my writing. Hopefully this photo will take your mind off of it and you will forgive me.

I work out of the house, which allows me time to be a househusband most of the time. However, there are times of the year when my work takes over and my ‘playtime’ must be put on hold. That is what has happened over the last two weeks. I still try to find time to get my household chores done and prepare a nice meal each night. And Linda has been busy also so that has been the extent of our lives lately.

Even a distraction from Darryl hasn’t happened. He was suppose to be in town this last week and said he would call to arrange a time for us to get together, but no word from him yet.

As soon as things change or something exciting happens I will be sure to let you know. In the meantime keep checking back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course forgiven (the photo's nice too!)We're just living vicariously through your life! Thanks for sharing, we appreciate it!
Michael

Susan's Pet said...

I am checking in, reporting the fact that I am enjoying reading your blog. While I am not into dressing as such, I go along with all the other things that you do and endure. Hang in there, my friend.

junior said...

Who's that in the photo, Taylor Hayes?

Anyway, i'm looking forward to hearing about any future happenings with Daryl. i know it's kinda scary, but consider yourself lucky because i wish my Wife and i had a "Daryl".

Unknown said...

Bev:
just rereading (and hoping for an update!) Does your wife read this blog?
Hope all is well.
M