Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celebrating One Year


I will be finishing the Florida report shortly but just wanted to take a moment to say thanks.

I started this blog one year ago and, to date, have had over 50,000 hits! To some bloggers, that might not seem like much. But to this humble, simple person, that is awesome. And I thank you for taking the time to read my simple tale.

I can’t believe the changes that have taken place over the last 365 days. Linda and I are stronger in our love to each other then ever before. Many things have happened over the year, some I am proud of and some I am not so proud of. But, all things being equal, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Thank you loyal readers and friends. I value you comments (well, most of them) and appreciate deeply the response I have received. I will try to be faithful in my writing and not let too much time pass between posts.

Sincerely,

Beverly

PS, Linda says thanks, too!

5 comments:

Ms. Lily said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!
Love coming here and reading about about you and Linda.
xoxo
Ms. Lily

Phred said...

Thanks for the great posts! Please get us up to date ASAP!

Do you think you are more of a woman than you were a year ago?

All For Her said...

Congrats! Keep up the writing. I've loved following your Florida adventure and I look forward to following your future adventures.

alan said...

'Tis the two of you that are awesome...thank you for each and every word!

alan

alby said...

Congratulations !!!