Tuesday, February 5, 2008

On Time Delivery


Sometimes I even impress myself. For dinner last night I prepared herb pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh baked bread, and sliced strawberries. Not a bad meal at all. The amazing part was that I had it all timed perfectly so when Linda came in the door I was just putting the food on the table. It was more impressive because she had gotten home 15 minutes earlier than normal. Somehow I had anticipated and prepared everything to be ready at just the right time. I love it when things work out like that. It was nice for her because she had a meeting to go to and only had an hour home before having to leave. Had I not had dinner ready then, she would have had to rush through dinner and then just leave. This way she was able to enjoy dinner and relax a little before having to go.

By the way, I was wearing one of the aprons her mother gave me. Linda really appreciated knowing that I was going to get some use out of her mother’s gift. She took a picture of me and wants to give it to her mother. I am not sure how I feel about that. But I know it will be done whether I like it or not so I had just as well go with it.

As you can see on my site, I have added quite a few blog links. If you would like me to add your, please let me know. And feel free to add my blog link to your site. I would like to hear from you when you have time. So please write!


I am adding photos to my blog to make it more interesting. Some of the photos are of me and some are photos or drawings that I have found on other sites. If I happen to ‘borrow’ one of your generic photos I hope you won’t mind. You should feel flattered that I enjoyed the photo and want to show it to others. I will never post a personal photo of anyone without their permission so you don’t have to worry about that. There are a lot of great ‘clip art’ photos on FLR topics and those are the ones I would consider borrowing. Is that ok? Of course you can use any photos on my site except those of Beverly.

1 comment:

fd said...

i too love it when the meal is timed just right for Her when She comes through the door after a hard day's work. Such a skill takes alot of practice, especially when She has to go back out again. Good job!